HOW TO SURVIVE A STREET FIGHT?
LEARN THESE NEW & UNIQUE BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU SELF DEFENSE TACTICS
We Offer a Smart Solution for a Violent Problem
Our new video series „Control the Chaos – BJJ Tactics for Self Defense“ is designed to teach you a new and unique approach of Self Defense. It is based on a 4 step formula that will show you how to defend against punches and kicks and close the distance into the Clinch Range. From there you learn devastating strikes, Submissions and takedowns to end the fight or to make a further transition to the ground where further submissions and strikes can be applied to end the fight quickly.
The clear structure of the series will lead you progressively from one technique to another and will help you to create a Gameplan of Self Defense. You will understand how to use the 4 step formula to control the chaos of a real fight and submit an attacker quickly. BJJ is the art of not getting hit and it will help you to stay safe while attacking your opponent.
Our system does not require much strength and works even against bigger and stronger opponents because it is based on leverage and an intelligent fighting strategy. If you are really looking for a smart and proven self defense system you will love our video course with a running time of over 5 hours.
Volume one covers defense against the most common attacks that can happen in a fight. Lean how to deal with sucker punches, kicks and other sudden attacks and close the distance safely to control your opponent from clinch range without the risk of getting hit.
In volume 2 you will learn how to control the clinch and attack your opponent with strikes, knees and headbutts. You will also learn how to control his hands so he can´t pull a hidden weapon and how to prevent him from biting (a pretty common attack).
In the third volume of the series you will learn how to take your opponent down to control him even further. You will also learn how to attack him with Submission holds while being in the clinch. This video will expand your abilities in the clinch to a very high level.
In this last volume you will learn how to quickly control and submit an opponent on the ground with various Chokes and Armlocks. You will also learn devastating strikes and how to control your opponent from pulling weapons or biting you while being in close range.
Don´t get Lost in Techniques. Learn a Complete BJJ Self Defense Gameplan
- How to deal with the different pre-fight situations
- The three most deceptive pre-fight stances you can use to defend yourself against a sudden attack
- A very simple and effective way of blocking all kind of punches even if you are in a high-stress situation
- A safe way of closing the distance to control your opponent from the Clinch
- The ancient Japanese principle of „Kuzushi“ that will help you to break your opponents balance with ease
- Clinch control and hand fighting that will prevent your opponent from pulling a hidden weapon
- Defense against biting attacks which are very common in close range
- How to attack your opponent with knees, headbutts and elbows from clinch and stay safe from his attacks while doing so
- Chokes and ballistic armlocks from the Clinch Effortless takedowns you can use to take down even bigger and heavier guys
- Transitions that will help you to land in a dominant position when you end up on the ground
- Positional dominance and control in groundfighting situations
- Punch and bite defense while being on the floor
- Handfighting to prevent you opponent to pull a weapon while wrestling with you on the ground
- Submissions and strikes to end a fight instantly from various ground positions
Watch the offical trailer and some preview footage of our series
Trailer "Control the Chaos BJJ Self Defense Tactics"
Preview "Control the Chaos BJJ Self Defense Tactics" Volume 1
Preview "Control the Chaos BJJ Self Defense Tactics" Volume 2
Preview "Control the Chaos BJJ Self Defense Tactics" Volume 3
Preview "Control the Chaos BJJ Self Defense Tactics" Volume 4
Who is your Instructor Björn Friedrich
Björn Friedrich is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Blackbelt and martial arts teacher with more than 30 years of experience. He trained Karate and Wing Chun as a kid and was als training and competing in Judo.
As a teenager he discovered Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and was immediately fascinated from it. He got his Bluebelt in directly from Royce Gracie and later learned from Roy Harris and Joe Moreira who awarded him his Blackbelt in 2010.
In 2003 he won the Open European Submission Wrestling Championship (UGC) and later the „Submissao“ Tournament in Germany.
He produced his first BJJ DVD „Position Brabo“ in 2008 and made many successful YouTube videos with BJJ techniques.
Besides BJJ he trained extensively in Russian Martial Arts under Alex Kostic, Internal Boxing under Torsten Kanzmeier and Aunkai under Minoru Akuzawa and his senior instructor Robert John.
Björn has his own Academy in Germany and his teachings are focused on No-Gi BJJ and BJJ Self Defense Training.
Some testimonials from our satisfied customers
Our Customer Guarantee
We have created our video series with 100% commitment and the wish to help people learning realistic self defense. We want satisfied customers. That´s why we have a special guarantee:
If you are not fully satisfied with our product for any reason, just contact us within 60 days for a full refund of your purchase price.
So don´t wait. There is absolutely no risk.
Learn self defense with our new video course. You can download it and watch it instantly.
The series cost 99$
For limited time only the video series cost only 69$