Jiu Jitsu Cradle – A BJJ approach of an old Wrestling technique
If you are looking for simple yet effective way of controlling your opponent from the top this video series is for you. The cradle is an old wrestling move which I knew for decades but I have never used. A few years ago I was playing around with it and I realized how good this move fits into the BJJ top game.
In BJJ we usually looking for an underhook to control the Side Mount Position and that is definitely a good approach. However your opponent knows exactly what you want. He will fight with all his powers to not giving you the underhook and that´s why the cradle is so good. You control without the need for an underhook. By bending the spine of your opponent you take away his whole athletic ability and you can put him in a very compromised position with a broken structure. From there you can do many submissions or transitions into other dominant positions like Back Mount, etc.
I created a whole system based on my effortless BJJ. This video series will not teach you neck cranks or pain holds that only work if you have a lot of strength it will show you how to blend cradle control with BJJ submissions to make your top game not only stronger but also more dangerous in terms of submission opportunities. It doesn´t matter if you are a white belt or an experienced practitioner If you combine this new approach with the classical underhook game your top control will be on a whole new level.
Volume one covers the fundamentals. You will learn the 7 different cradles and many ways of setting up submissions or transitions into other positions
- The seven Cradle variations
- Far leg outside Cradle (FLOC) – Mechanics and important points
- FLOC to to Darce Choke
- Darce to Anaconda (2 versions)
- FLOC to Near leg outside Cradle (NLOC)
- NLOC transition to the sitting Cradle
- Sitting Cradle to Straight kneebar or 411 Position
- Sitting Cradle to Triangle choke
- Sitting Cradle to Cruzifix / „Steamroller“
- NLOC to Darce choke
- NLOC to Arm Triangle choke
- FLOC Rolling Back Take
In volume 2 you will learn more advanced techniques. You will learn Heelhooks, Claf Compressions and Kneebars that will surprise your opponent.
- 50/50 Cradle
- 50/50 Cradle transition into Mount
- Far leg inside Cradle (FLIC) control
- FLIC to Calf Compression
- FLIC to 411 / Inside Heelhook
- Near leg inside Cradle (NLIC) to Darce choke
- NLIC transition to Mount Position
- NLIC transition to Backstep Cradle
- Backstep Cradle to 411 / Inside Heelhook
- Backstep Cradle to straight kneebar
- Butterfly Guard Cradle pass
- Knee Shield Cradle pass
Watch an excerpt of my series
Another excerpt of my series
My Customer Guarantee
I have created my video series with 100% commitment and the wish to help people learning effortless Jiu Jitsu. I want satisfied customers. That´s why I have a special guarantee:
If you are not fully satisfied with my product for any reason, just contact me within 60 days for a full refund of your purchase price.
So don´t wait. There is absolutely no risk.
Learn effortless Jiu Jitsu with my new video course. You can download it and watch it instantly.
The series cost 59$
For limited time only the video series cost only 49$